- Are you wondering why your employees aren't performing to their potential?
- Are you frustrated with your staff's apparent lack of direction or engagement?
- Have you tried to motivate your team to reach goals, without much success?
With the help of a simple program that relies on the DISC personality assessment, you can learn how to use each person's strengths to build a winning team.The DISC personality assessment is your key to success!
Why You Should Try the DISC Personality Assessment
If you feel like you've tried everything, and nothing seems to work, you may be wondering why you should try the DISC personality assessment.You might be thinking, "How can this be so different than any of the things that I've tried in the past?"
To answer that important questions we've put together a list of 8 reasons why you should try the DISC personality assessment. After reading our list, we think you'll see how this is different than anything you might have tried before. That's why it really works!
1. You get clearer insights into yourself and others. The DISC personality assessment is a dramatically different tool that gives you a clearer understanding of yourself and your employees. This can then be used to understand your behaviors and motivators, as well as those of your employees.
2. DISC defines each person’s unique personality traits. DISC stands for the 4 personality traits, which are measured by the assessment: Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Compliance.DISC profiles are not pigeonholes but represent a continuum along a scale. Everyone who takes the assessment will have one or two of these traits predominate to greater degrees while other traits will rank lower. It is the combination of these scales that reveals how each person, according to their personality, differs in behaviors and motives.
3. Empowers you to place people where they are the most effective. Once you understand your employees' behaviors and motivators on a deeper level, then you can begin to see why they may or may not be performing well in their current role.
You can now begin to modify the roles of your staff members to fit their personality. When people are placed in roles where their unique personality traits can be used as an asset, they tend to be most effective.
4. DISC fosters communication. Understanding your employees' personality profiles helps you to understand the best way to approach communication. Sharing your DISC profile will help them to communicate more effectively with you as well.
Some people respond best to clear and direct instruction. Others may be motivated by words of encouragement along the way.
When you know how to communicate with your employees, based on what works best for the individual, you can approach each one in a manner that fits their communication style.You may still have times when toes get stepped on, or misunderstandings occur. However, by applying the information that you learn from the DISC personality assessment, these occurrences are likely to happen less often.
Plus, when they do, it will be easier to address any issues that may arise.
6. Workplace morale improves. When you better understand your employees and they have a better understanding of you, it helps to ease tension and creates a more comfortable environment.
This is especially true if you restructure your employees’ roles to fit their personality type. When people can do what they do best, they tend to have a more positive outlook, be more engaged and contribute more.
7. Productivity is enhanced. Likewise, when people are operating in their natural roles, where their gifts can be best utilized, they will be more productive.
Employees tend to appreciate feeling a part of the bigger picture. The personality assessment helps them to see their part.When your employees' productivity is enhanced, the productivity of the business improves as well.
8. You gain influence with others. Another benefit of the DISC personality assessment is that it reveals your influencing style. It also shows you how it can be used to influence others most effectively.
You'll find that your relationships with employees improve, trust is deepened, and people become more fulfilled in their roles.
After the assessment, you will see how these benefits contribute to a greater overall success for your business.
Not only will your employees feel more motivated and understood, but you will enjoy a newfound clarity and self-awareness. You will be able to develop more meaningful relationships with your employees. You will even find that sharing your results will help them learn to understand and communicate better with you.
Put the DISC personality assessment to work for you!
Are you ready to try something different, something that has the potential to offer valuable, life-changing benefits?Contact us today to find out more about how the personality assessment can work for you! USA: 877.433.6225 firstname.lastname@example.org